Thursday, April 20, 2017

Light Up The Toilet Bowl


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06X6MQM97/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hillmax Toilet Seat Night Light with 8-Color LED Motion Activated Sensor and Light Detection
think this toilet light is the neatest thing ever. It’s a gadget that serves a purpose. There’s no more stumbling in the dark to the bathroom with my toilet light. It has a sensor, so when you walk by it turns on. It will automatically shut off. It offers eight color changing modes. Or you can choose to leave it on a fixed color mode. I prefer to have the colors change. It turns your throne into a light show! It does require four AAA batteries which are included. It also comes with the mini screwdriver to change the batteries. I tell my boys with the new toilet light show there’s no reason to miss the bowl. So that means you miss you clean it! It’s perfect for potty training. Installing the toilet light is a no brainer. Open the box, remove the plastic battery sleeve, place the flexible arm over the rim of the bowl and there you have light. I like that I no longer have to turn on the bright light and blind myself at night to use the bathroom. All my guests come out of the bathroom chuckling about the toilet bowl light. This is the ultimate gift that everyone would appreciate. It’s also waterproof, which does not mean you can submerge it in the toilet bowl. To clean the light simply wipe down. It's a fun gadget that's practical.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment