Friday, December 1, 2017

Brevo Vacuum Food Sealer Works Great


BREVO Automatic Vacuum Sealer Moist & Dry Food Sealing Machine with Roll Bags Starter Kit Air Suction Hose, E5700-MS Pro

https://www.amazon.com/BREVO-Automatic-Sealing-Machine-E5700-MS/dp/B074NVGG7V/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8



This review is for the Brevo Automatic Vacuum Sealer Moist & Dry Food.  I sous vide cook and a food sealer go hand in hand together.  I have a food saver sealer in my New Jersey house and needed a food sealer for my Florida house. I came across the Brevo sealer and it offered everything I was looking for in a sealer.  The sealer comes with five medium bags, extra-long vacuum bag roll, manual, and air suction hose.  The air suction hose is perfect for vacuum containers.  I have a few food saver vacuum containers and the Brevo sealer hose works with them.  The machine is simple to use, to seal a bag, place the bad on the chamber, lock the lid, press the button and the bag is sealed.  Vacuuming sealing meats prevents freezer burns.  I have vacuum sealed meats, sauces, vegetables, snack, cheeses and more.   This sealer works just as well as the food saver if not better.  I can choose from dry or moist food sealing with this sealer.  The stainless steel color looks sleek on the counter.  I without a doubt recommend the Brevo Automatic Vacuum Sealer.  With the Holidays right around the corner, this sealer makes a nice gift.  The vacuum sealer preforms well and will not disappoint you.  #Gotitatadiscount.  #Diamond Reviewer, #Brevo Vacuum Sealer




No comments:

Post a Comment