Monday, July 9, 2018

If You Sous Vide Cook You Need These Weights




Sous Vide Weights- Much Needed To Sous Vide Cook

I enjoy sous vide cooking, but dislike struggling to keep the bags in the water.  My daughter in law mentioned how she using sous vide weights when cooking and how much easier it is to keep the bags in the water.  On her recommendation I purchased this set of three weights.  A single weight is about 5.2 ounces and will keep a normal size bag submerged in water.  I have used these weights both inside the sous vide cooking bag and outside the bag, they work great either way.  You can hand wash the weights or simply place them in the top rack of dishwasher.  If you sous vide cook you need these weights.  No more struggling with objects to use to keep your bags submerged.  My days of experimenting with ways to keep my bags submerged are over. These work so well and so simple to use and clean.  Sous Vide Cooking just got easier. Well worth purchasing. #lemonadestandopinions


No comments:

Post a Comment