Monday, April 1, 2019

The Perfect Bookshelf by Bazal


Sold by: Bazal

A fantastic Bookcase!

The three shelf bookcase is very impressive.  I am usually nervous about ordering certain things on like, but I am impressed with the quality and the beauty of the bookcase.  Yes it needs to be put together, but no worries it was quick and easy.  All necessary hardware to assemble is included.  A simple looking bookshelf but yet it’s stylish.  A great shelving unit that can house your books, Knick knacks, stuffed animals, family pictures and more.  The unit is made of wood and metal, so it’s sturdy. My daughter claimed this right away for her room.  She has tons of books and stuffed animals.  The style and coloring is perfect for any room.  The shelving unit holds plenty.  The top of the shelving unit is perfect for stuffed animals, dolls, statues and more, so you really get four shelves to fill up. I am pleased with my purchase and so is my daughter. The shelving unit holds plenty.  








No comments:

Post a Comment