Friday, March 23, 2018

Outstanding, Comfortable Lounger Ever By Bestchoiceproducts


https://bestchoiceproducts.com/products/best-choice-products-hanging-chaise-lounger-chair-arc-stand-air-porch-swing-hammock-chair-canopy-teal
Outstanding, Comfortable Lounger Ever


I think this is the neatest lounger.  It arrived just in time for the first day of Spring and a snow storm.  I couldn’t wait to try out the lounger, so we decided on a snowy day to put it together in our family room.  I was not expecting the chair to be so big, keep that in mind you will need an area roomy enough to enjoy the lounger.  I have the perfect spot, once the weather turns nice, it’s going outside by the pool.  Assembling the lounger does require two people and takes alittle of an hour.  The directions are a bit confusing.  The pricing of the lounger was reasonable and well worth it.  As soon as I sat in the lounger, it was a big WOW.  So comfortable and relaxing.  The overall construction and quality of the lounger is excellent.  I can lay there and sway back and forth.  Grab a book, enjoy a relaxing nap on the lounger.  The canopy will provide some shade from the sun.  The teal coloring is beautiful and bright.  The chair is heavy so the wind will not be knocking it over.  I am on cloud 9 laying in the lounger.  I am not a tall person, the lounger is high off the ground, so it takes alittle use getting into.  The only thing I would change is the lounge pad it could be a little thicker and the ties will not last but that is expected with outdoor furniture.  I would purchase an additional pad to have an extra one on hand.  A well-made impressive hanging chaise lounge.  I am so happy that I purchased this it is going to be the most used lounger ever.     






No comments:

Post a Comment