Friday, March 30, 2018

A Bread Machine By Cosvi Works Good




I am a little behind I didn’t own a bread machine.  I decided to take the plunge and purchase one.  My sister recommended this one as she has it and likes it.  My first try my bread came out just okay, but the second try my bread was perfect.  I just place all the ingredients inside, select the button and sit back and wait for homemade bread.  I can choose either a 1.5 pound or a 1.0 pound loaf of bread.  The crust choices are Light/Medium/ or Dark.  The machines comes with a non-stick removable pan.  The LCD display is easy to read and see.  Besides bread, I can also make pizza dough.  There are other choices like yogurt, jam, cake, dessert, cornbread and more.  I am busy making bread but I cannot wait to try out a cake.  The delay timer is a nice feature, so I can come home to freshly baked bread.  The machine itself is a nice size and does not require much counter space. Keep in mind that it takes a while for the bread to bake, so plan ahead. As for the recipe book, I found it to be off on the ingredients.  I was very pleased with the machine, but not the directions or recipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment