Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Ammiy 10PCS Professional Premium Kabuki Makeup Brush Set Pink Golden Kit Quality All The Way


Make Up Brushes-10 piece professional premium Kabuki brush set

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L4Q9OQY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

A girl can never have enough make up brushes.  This set is a pink golden color.  A very chic looking brush set.  You receive ten brushes with a storage bag.  The storage bag flips open to reveal all the brushes.  This set includes a brush for all angles. In this set you have rounded, angled, tapered and flat brushes for all your beauty needs.  Whether I am applying foundation, contouring, bronzer and more there’s a brush to use.  I can use these brushes with liquid, cream or powder.  The brushes are a high density synthetic hair, so no need to worry about them shedding.  They offer softness and firmness to them.  With the different brush tips there’s always an angle for applying my make up just right.  This set is simply gorgeous.  There’s five brushes are perfect for applying my blush, foundation, contouring and more. Then you have five brushes for eye shadow, primer, lipstick and more.  It’s definitely a set that will not disappoint you only impress you.  I find that the key to a flawless look is the brushes not the makeup.  With this set I get the flawless finish.  An amazing set of make brushes that show the excellent craftsmanship. I received this product at a discount.  I chose to write a review and share my opinion.
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment