Monday, February 20, 2017

Best Choice Products Hammock Chair Pure Comfort


 
 
Best Choice Products Deluxe Padded Cotton Hammock Hanging Chair in Rainbow

A hammock chair is simply relaxing.  The rainbow color is so vibrant.  The chair is cross woven cotton with a thick fiber fill cushion.  It includes the plated steel rings for hanging the hammock chair from a stand, chairing or porch.  The chair fits perfectly on my Best Choice Product stand.  I can grab a book and curl upon the chair for a relaxing nap.  The chair is so comfortable.   The chair can accommodate up to 330 pounds.  The dimensions of the chair are 36”L x 24”W x 3” thick.  The wood spread bar looks and feels solid.  The poly rope is evenly and securely attached.  The quality of the chain is exceptional.   The cushions of the chair are extremely comfortable.  You can easily hang this chair from a porch or ceiling. A perfect sized chair.  Grab a drink hop in the chair take it for a spin.  I can curl up and be snug as a bed in my chair.  I have the chair on the stand in my house so we can enjoy it during the winter months.  There’s always a race to see you gets to sit in the hammock chair first.   Sitting in the hammock chair is so calming it clears my head.  I can’t wait for warmer weather to enjoy the chair outside looking up at the blue sky.  The chair is durable, sturdy and comfortable all rolled into one.   The chair can accommodate all sizes and shapes.  My daughter enjoys sitting in the chair reading her book.  This is a quality chair.  The hammock chair looks great on my hammock stand. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment