Sunday, February 19, 2017

Best Choice Products Adjustable Hammock Chair Stand Excellet Quality


https://bestchoiceproducts.com/products/best-choice-products-adjustable-hammock-chair-stand-for-hammock-chairs-and-swings




Best Choice Adjustable Hammock Chair Stand

 

I was super excited to try out my new hammock stand.  I was a little nervous that it would be sturdy, boy was I wrong.  The stand is made with tubular power coated steel.  It features five height adjustments from 79” to 93”. To adjust the stand simply unscrew the wing nuts and adjust to the desired height. It also has a galvanized steel hook for handing a chair.  The base has four rubber caps for stability.  You will need to assemble the stand, which was a breeze.  My thirteen year old son assembled the stand in ten minutes.  The directions are easy to read and follow.  The stand does take up a lot of room in the house.  It’s winter time so I decided to set it up in the house so we can enjoy the stand.  The dimensions of the stand are 53”L x 45”W x 79- 93” H.  The stand is extremely sturdy.  We all tested it out and our weight ranges from 90 pounds to 275 pounds.  The stand will accommodate up to 330 pounds.  The hammock chair is sold separately.   The stand does not wobble at all. I placed my chair on the stand and in no time I was napping.  This is a solid stand.  It’s great for indoor or outdoor use.  The stand is level on the ground.  A hammock chair stand is now the most used chair in our house.  The quality is excellent.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment