Monday, September 18, 2017

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CZO7TNY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

EPGW Women's Long Brown Curly Hair Wig w/ Free Wig Cap

What A Great Wig, Looks and Feels Just Like Real Hair!


I ordered this wig, so I can see how I would look with longer hair.  The wig I a fun way to try out a different look.  It comes with a wig cap.  The wig looks and feels great on.  The quality of the wig is amazing and the price is reasonable.  The wig eels and looks just like real hair.  I wore it out for a day and it was so comfortable, no itchy feeling or sweating and no shedding from the wig.  The wig stayed in place all day.  I ordered the wig in light brown 15.  A great wig to change up your style.  The style of the wig is easy to maintain.  A great wig to wear out or even with a Halloween Costume.  Add a little spice to your life with this wig.   I was very impressed with the quality of the wig.  I did receive a discount on the wig.  All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a review.  I enjoy sharing my views on products with other consumers.






No comments:

Post a Comment