Saturday, September 30, 2017

Fabric Armless Accent Chair w/ Lumbar Pillow - Teal By Bestchoiceproducts


https://www.facebook.com/BestChoiceProducts/


Fabric Armless Accent Chair w/ Lumbar Pillow – Teal

As soon as this chair arrived, my daughter went wild over the Teal color.  My daughter Shannon is eleven years old and quickly claimed the chair as her own, Teal is her favorite color.  She has great plans for this chair, as she put it I can do my homework or read a book in this chair.  The chair does need to be assembled, but no worries I assembled it about 10 minutes and I usually wait for the hubby to assembly items.  The Teal coloring is gorgeous and with the wood espresso legs it’s a stunning chair.  The plush fabric is soft to the touch. The Teal color is vivid and just has that color pop to it.  The accent pillow not only looks great on the chair it also offers great lumbar support. The pillow does have a zipper so if needed you can change out the pillow or even wash the case.  I can even change up the look of the chair with a different pillow. The craftsmanship truly shows on the chair.  As an accent chair in a room it looks beautiful. An otherwise empty corner in a room, add his chair to add pop to the room.  I love the classic design of the chair.  The seat dimensions on the chair is 23”L X 20” W with the back rest being 19.5” L x 23” H.  The chair is comfortable to sit in and enjoy a book.  This is a chair that can be placed in a bedroom, living room, by the fireplace, a nursery, office or even a hallway.  I am very impressed with how sturdy this chair is.  This chair is definitely worth purchasing.






No comments:

Post a Comment