Friday, October 27, 2017

A Handy quality Christmas tree storage bag by bestchoiceproducts

https://bestchoiceproducts.com/products/best-choice-products-xl-spacious-tear-resistant-christmas-tree-storage-bag-green

Christmas Tree Storage Bag by Bestchoiceproducts-  A handy quality Holiday storage bag!


I just purchased a new Christmas tree and I do not like storing the tree in a cardboard box, so this bag is perfect to store the tree in.  Holiday’s season is sneaking up on us very quickly, so I like to have a storage bag in the house when it’s time to store away the tree.  The bag may appear small but it will hold a nine foot Christmas tree and stand.  The storage bag is made from tear-resistant material and green in color.  With the bag measuring 64”L x 30.5”W x 15”H it can accommodate plenty.  The bag features carrying handles, zipper closure and a sewn in label compartment.  The bag also has loops on the end of the bag for easy hanging or lifting. The bag can be stored standing up or laying down.  A versatile storage bag that can be used to house a tree, decorations, lights, inflatables, or animated figures.  The bag is not only for Christmas use I can also store my life jackets inside the bag, pool floats and more.  With the sewn in label compartment it’s simple to mark what is inside the bag.   I found the quality of the bag to be good.  I like that I can store my decorations or tree neatly inside the bag, which protects the decorations/tree from damage.  







    

No comments:

Post a Comment