Sunday, October 8, 2017

A Wonder Bell by Auyou

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072QV4CPD/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




  • Click to open expanded view




    AUYOU Wireless Doorbell Chimes Remote Bell with LED Indicators 3 Volume IP44 Waterproof Door Bell 1 Push Button and 1 Receiver 

    A Wireless Door Bell- Ring My Bell!

       
    A wireless doorbell which is perfect for my lanai door.  I like that I can change the sounds on the doorbell, with thirty six different choices.  I have the choice of three volume levels, so for sure I can hear the doorbell.  The doorbell requires two AA batteries, which are not included, but the cell battery is included.  The design of the bell was nicely thought out.  The receiver is fully portable, which is nice that I can move it around if needed.  As for the bell I can secure it with the 3m double sided tape.  The receiver also has the light feature for hearing impaired, which you can do lights and sound or simply just the light.  The sound and volume are very clear.  I can have an upbeat doorbell, mellow doorbell, classical and holiday.  The cuckoo clock sound is cute.  The children figured out how to change the sounds, so of course we have a different sound every day.  The bell button is simple to push and large enough to see.  A nice feature is that one receiver can work with multiple transmitters. Not only can it be used as a doorbell, you can even use it for a elderly loved one, so they can simply push the bell and let you know they need you.  A fantastic bell.  I did receive a discount on the doorbell.  I enjoy sharing my reviews and in no way was I required to leave a review.




                 
                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                    



    No comments:

    Post a Comment