Friday, November 10, 2017

A Light Switch from Arvin that works great with Alexa


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073VJY1M7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Arvin Light Switch, Work with Alexa In Wall Light Switch Mobile Phone APP Remote Alexa Control Sensitive Touch Wireless Light Switch                                                                                                                        

A perfect light switch that works with Alexa.  I can turn on or off my lights with voice or a push of a button on my IPhone.  The design of the light switch is good and looks nice on the wall.  My kids always leave their lights on, now I can tell Alexa to turn the lights off or just push the button on my IPhone.  To set up the light switch, scan the QR code and download the app “WeLink.” The directions the light switch comes with needs an upgrade.  I can also use the switch just like a normal light switch.  The switch only works on 2.4G WI-FI and not on 5G.  A convenient light switch, I can actually lay in bed and have Alexa turn on the lights without having to get out of bed.  The away mode is a nice feature allowing me to turn the lights on/off at random intervals.  





No comments:

Post a Comment