Saturday, November 18, 2017

bestchoiceproducts automatic trash can- Works Fantastic

https://bestchoiceproducts.com/products/automatic-touchless-trash-can-stainless-steel-infrared-sensor-dust-bin-13-2-gal


Best Choice Products Trash Can- Love this Trash Can!

It’s a trash can, how much can one say.  Let me share how excited I about my new trash can.  It’s compact size, so it’s perfect for the kitchen, bathroom, office and even a bedroom.  The lid automatically opens and closes when your hand is place within the range of the infrared sensor.  The trash can requires three D batteries which and it does have an on off switch located on the rear of the lid.  The trashcan looks very classy in the room.  I placed it in my kitchen, so when I am cooking I just wave my hand and the lids open so I can toss away the scraps.  With the automatic open and close this trash can cuts down on germs.  The first time the lid opened our poor door Lyanna was scared of the trash can.  I like the round shape design it fits in with my kitchen décor perfectly.  The stainless steel makes this a sleek looking trash can. I did have a little problem with the trash can which was solved by the outstanding customer service I received.  I am very satisfied with my purchase. 





No comments:

Post a Comment