Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Cute Dress


FADDARE Women's Casual Loose Long Sleeve Striped/Plaid Tunic Dress
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0773LR1WQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When the dress arrived, I couldn’t wait to try it on.  The first thing I noticed about the dress was how soft the flannel material is.  I ordered the dress in a size small, which is true to size.  The dress is a line flair with a black/white checkered design.  There is even pockets in the dress, which I think is perfect.  I can pair the dress up with jeans, tights, leggings and it looks fabulous.  Wearing the dress with a pair of boots, flats or heels looks great. A perfect dress to wear out or even lounge around the house in.  The long sleeves will keep you warm.  The scoop neck and loose fitting design makes the dress so comfortable to wear. A flattering dress on.  I can wear the dress out to dinner, shopping or even a night on the town.  A dress that will not disappoint you.  #gotadiscount #Diamond Review



   

No comments:

Post a Comment