Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Samsung POWERbot R7040 Robot Vacuum, Works with Alexa

I was so excited when I was chosen by The Insiders to participate in the Samsung POWERbot R7040.  
I couldn’t wait to try out the POWERbot, first I unboxed the vacuum, and then I charged her up and downloaded the app.  The next step was to give the Powerbot a name, so Hazel it is.  Now it’s show time for Hazel.  Hazel is very intelligent with her visionary mapping and full view sensor allowing her to avoid obstacles and provide an optimal cleaning path.  The features are wonderful along with the great suction.  Hazel has WI-FI connectivity and even works with Alexa so I can voice control her, use the app or the remote control that Hazel the Bot comes with.  When Hazel is finished cleaning, needs a charge or her collection box cleaned she goes back to her home charging base.  The edge clean master technology is perfect to clean in the corners and hard to reach places.  Hazel moves around the floors and rugs vacuuming up the dirt, dust and pet hair.  I love that I can schedule the Powerbot to come out and vacuum.  I have Hazel on a schedule, she vacuums while I am out shopping and when I come home the floors are spotless.  I have only been using Hazel for three days, but she has already become part of the family. A robot vacuum makes life so much easier.  It frees up my time so I can spend more time with the family.     #InsidersPOWERbot







No comments:

Post a Comment