Monday, May 21, 2018

CharcoCaps Anti-Gas Detoxifying Formula

CharcoCaps Anti-Gas Detoxifying Formula



My CharcoCaps arrived.  Now I know you are curious what they are for and how I received them.  I am on a mission with #The Upside DSE Health Care and received a free package of #CharcoCaps Anti Gas Detoxifying Formula.  A key ingredient is the Activated Charcoal which works well.  These CharcoCaps offers fast relief for gas, bloating and promotes digestive comfort.  Like any supplement make sure to consult for your Doctor before taking them.  There is no soy, yeast, starch, milk, gluten, corn, salt, sugar or preservatives in the capsules.  The directions say to take two capsules before meal time with water, I only have taken one capsule and it provided my with the relief I needed.  I will be back to update everyone on my full results of using the CharcoCaps, so stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment