Thursday, June 7, 2018

Gold-Fish Mix Just Yummy

I am on a mission with my #Smiley360 family and #Gold-Fish Mix.  I think this is the greatest mission, We get to sample gold fish thanks to Smiley360 for my free bag of gold-fish.  The mix of cheddar, zesty cheddar and parmesan is yummy. A unique taste that is cheesy.  My children are 12 and 14 and they enjoyed sharing the gold-fix mix with me.  A great tasting snack.  Gold Fish is the perfect snack for car rides, plane rides, a day at the park, beach and everywhere.   A snack for children as well as us adults.  What a great mission.  Who doesn't like Gold-fish.  The taste of the zesty cheddar, parmesan and cheddar is a great mix. My 12 and 14 year old children loved the taste of the goldfish and so did us adults.  A great snack Gold Fish Mix makes.  I have recommend goldfish to all my friends and family.  Open up my cabinet and there you will find a bag or two of goldfish. Seriously Gold-Fish Mix is delicious. Pop a few in your mouth and enjoy the taste of zesty cheddar, parmesan and cheddar. The taste is amazing and so enjoyable. A snack that as a mom I feel good about letting my children eat. A snack at school or in between meals reach for the Gold-Fish Mix.




No comments:

Post a Comment