Friday, June 15, 2018

Great Mattress




Vesgantti 10.2 Inch Multilayer Hybrid Full Mattress- Ergonomic Design with Memory Foam and Pocket Spring/Medium Plush Feel.  sold by OunuoDirect

I was skeptical about purchasing a mattress online that comes in a box.  I decided to take the plunge and order the mattress.  I needed full size mattress for my guest room, so I really didn’t want to spend a small fortune. When the mattress arrived, I opened it up and it was vacuum sealed.  I cut the plastic as instructed and within seconds the mattress transformed into a beautiful mattress.  Before I even got to place the mattress in the guest room, my son high tailed the mattress on his bed.  The mattress even has memory foam.  I found the mattress to be comfortable and soft to the touch.  My son is very happy with the mattress.  He has no complaints only good things to say about the mattress.  The quality is above par.  I had my doubts about purchasing a mattress online vaccum sealed, but so glad I did.  A mattress that offers good support and theres no sinking or sagging with this mattress.  Even the temperature with the mattress is great not too hot or too cold.  A mattress that has it all comfort, support, quality, a reasonable price and a good night sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment