Friday, November 2, 2018

Conti Castile Pure Organic Olive Oil Bar Soap

Conti Castile Pure Organic Olive Oil Sensitive Skin Bar Soap


I am so glad I was selected to participate in the #Conti Castile Pure Organic Olive Oil Sensitive Skin Bar Soap. I am on a mission with #TheUpsideCommunity and #Conti Castile and recieved a free bar of Castile Olive Oil Bar Soap.  This was my first time using the olive oil soap.  I have sensitive skin and the Conti Castile soap is fragrance free, no paraffin and no phthalates.  The soap lathers well and leaves my skin soft and moisturized.  I never heard of the soap before this mission.  I will definitely being using the Conti Castile from now on.  Gone are the days of itchy skin now that I use the Conti Castile Olive Oil Bar Soap.  With the virgin olive oil in the soap my skin is smooth and healthy.  A soap that does not irritate your skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment