Friday, November 2, 2018

#Dimensionsfragrance The perfect diffuser and scent


I was excited to be part of the #Dimensions and #Smiley360 mission.  So what is Dimensions?  Take a peek at their website http://dimensionsfragrance.com

#freesample

I selected my diffuser style and color and next I selected my own scent.  I chose the diffuser in the dark wood tone and it looks fantastic in any room.  My scent is a combination of vibrant fresh fruits, white flowers and a twist of lush fruits.  The scent is wonderful and fills the room with a relaxing, refreshing aroma.  The diffuser is battery operated and so portable.  The diffuser has a light mist or always on selection.  A stylish diffuser with a wonder scent adds ambiance to the room.  The oils are 100% natural essential oils.  I like that you can personalize your own scent or choose an already made scent.  You receive a diffuser, three bottle of a scent and a personalized card.  The scents snap into place inside the diffuser.  I will be ordering a few more.  The diffuser is a perfect size and can be place anywhere and everywhere.  The Dimensions Diffuser & Scents make a perfect gift. Thank You #Smiley360 for my diffuser and scents.  







No comments:

Post a Comment