Sunday, November 18, 2018

Pamper Yourself with a Foot Spa By Gideon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JWJ1Y6P/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Gideon Luxury Foot Spa Bath Massager with Heat
by Gideon


I enjoy pampering my feet.  The Gideon Luxury Foot Spa Bath with Heat is amazing.  The foot spa offers me the pampering I crave without leaving the comfort of my own home.  The spa features four water jets, soothing blue LED lights, motorized rolling massage, four standard rollers, controlled heating, digital control and locking wheels.  The spa is fairly large and roomy enough to accommodate big feet!  The water bubbling jets ensures my feet, ankles and toes receive all the benefits of a soothing spa just like I get at the salon.  I can adjust the water temperature from 95F degrees to 118F degrees and the foot bath maintains the temperature nicely, so no cold feet only warm and toasty.  The rolling massage just melts away my aches.  The spa time can be adjusted from ten minutes all the way up to one hour.    If I just want to soak I can turn the rolling massages along with the bubbling jets off or on depending on my mood.  After a long day I look forward to pouring a drink, filling up the foot spa and relaxing.  The perfect foot spa bath that I can customize to my needs.  My feet feel so soft and smooth after relaxing them in the spa bath.   You can add some essential oils to the water. The spa is deep enough so there is no water splashing on the floor.  After I am finished with the spa I just use the drain hose attached to the spa to empty the water.  The Gideon Luxury Spa Bath is well worth purchasing.      





No comments:

Post a Comment