Friday, November 4, 2016

IPhone7 Case Rose Gold By Moze Stylish and Durable

 
Iphone 7 Case , Moze iPhone 7 Case Protective SOFT-Interior Scratch Protection Slider Style Hard Case for iPhone 7 -

I love the stylish rose gold color.  The case is perfect for my IPhone 7.  With the high cost of the phone, I need to protect the phone against scratches and drops.  This case is keeping my phone nice and safe.  It offers protection with the covered corners and raised edges.  The case has all the precise cutouts for my speakers, charging, audio ports, camera and buttons.  My phone functions just as it should in the case.  The case offers a soft fabric interior to prevent scratches.  The case has a simple design but at the same time it’s elegant.  The coloring is vibrant. My IPhone has style.   The case is nicely constructed.  The case offers a nice feeling.  I am very happy with my case.  It’s nice and slim, so not bulky at all.  I did receive the case for free to evaluate.  I would recommend this case.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment