Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Pet Grooming Brush Gloves For Shedding Dogs and Cats, by Mindful Pets


Pet Grooming Brush Gloves For Shedding Dogs and Cats, Set of 2
                                                                                                                                
 
Pet Grooming Brush Gloves for Dogs and Cats by Mindful Pets

In my house we have Loki the husky, who sheds like a snowball, Dexter is a lab/beagle mix and shed short hair, Lyanna a Pit-bull who sheds short hair and then comes Marley the cat who also sheds.  These brush gloves are amazing.  I use these everyday on the dogs and the cat whenever he allows me.   The set of two gloves comes with a blue glove and a grey glove.  One glove provides the long wet & dry brush bristles and the other provides the shorter silicone bristle base.  My Dexter would always run and hide when I would take the dog brush out but now with these gloves she loves being brushed.  The gloves are unisex and fit well.  The gloves glide over the dogs very nicely.  I can even massage my fur babies with the gloves. The gloves are great for knots, deshedding and even bathing.  My dogs nice enjoy getting brushed.  I recommend the pet grooming brush gloves to my fellow pet lovers.  The quality is excellent on the gloves.  They wipe clean.  The brushes are nice and soft on the dog and cats skin. If you are looking for a great way to brush and pamper your pet look no further these gloves are it. 
I did receive this product for free to evaluate.  In no way do I have to leave a review. I choose to review the products an dorder to help other consumers.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment