Tuesday, November 15, 2016

USB Syncing Cables by Pombomall

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M4GBJ7K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I provided a link to the cables!  A cable that actually charges my apple products!


USB Syncing Cables by Pombomall

These are a WOW cable.  I received a set of two extra long cables.  The cables are a stylish blue. These cables are stronger since that are braided nylon.  I was a little leery if these would actually work with my Apple products.  We all know Apple products tend to reject other cables.  Well that’s not the case with these cables; they work perfectly with my IPhone7, IPad, and IPhone 6 and IPad minis.  The blue coloring is so eye catching and vibrant.   The longer cable allows me to charge my phone or IPad and not have to sit on top of the outlet.  As soon as I opened the package and felt the cables, I knew these were quality made.  No more tangled cords with these cables.  The cables are covered with a woven nylon fiber jacket and anodized aluminum housing.  I am very happy with the cables. A quality cable that performs well.

I did receive these cables at a discount.  In no way am I affiliated with the company or required to leave a review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment