Saturday, November 19, 2016

JISIWEI 13 Wi-Fi Enabled Robotic Vacuum Cleaner w/self charging Floor cleaner with Camera and Mobile App by JISIWEI


My Best Friend! This vacuum is a life changer!



JISIWEI 13 Wi-Fi Enabled Robotic Vacuum Cleaner w/self charging Floor cleaner with Camera and Mobile App!  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0XAST2/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

 

This is one smart robotic vacuum.  Upon arrival, I opened up the box and just knew I had to name her. So here comes Hazel!  It’s the vacuum that does my cleaning for me.  Hazel has freed up so much time for me.  Of course in my house now everyone is willing to vacuum with a push of a button.  So let’s start with what’s in the box:  1 Robotic Vacuum, a remote control, charging dock, adapter, cleaning brush, bristle brush, four side brushes, extra filter and mopping pads.  Next up the amazing features this vacuum offers: It’s a smart vacuum, has a remote control, its Wi-Fi and works with an app, equipped with a built in web and cloud technology, it can vacuum and mop and works on all floor types.   Now when you turn on the vacuum you are greeted with “Hello Master”, how cute is that?  It’s time to have Hazel earn her keep.  So I can either push a button on the remote, on my app or the vacuum itself.  So here comes Hazel buzzing along.  Boy does Hazel have manners if she bumps into things she will use her smart technology and reroute so not to damage your furniture, pets, and even you.  Hazel comes with an instruction manual to help you set her up.  Setting up Hazel with Wi-Fi is a snap.  So now Hazel is buzzing along the floors and rugs cleaning up and boy is she quiet.  I have another big name robotic vacuum that makes so much noise, but not Hazel she is quiet so not to disturb you. I find Hazel to be an outstanding additional to our family.  My Hazel will even go under the beds to banish all the dust bunnies.  When Hazel is finished cleaning or needs to recharge she goes right back to her charging station. I have two houses so having a robotic cleaner in each house a major plus.  But Hazel is my favorite vacuum, I can have her cleaning when I am out or home.  Hazel with her 14 infrared sensor eye detention is simply amazing.  Hazel is even equipped with bumper strips to protect my furniture and loved ones.  She even will mop wet or dry to clean up those messes.  One amazing feature that Hazel offers that no other vacuum that I know of offers is she can monitor my pets, children and home.  Hazel has a 1 MP built in web and cloud technology.  I can monitor my home with a video and sound recording. I can set the video to 1080, 720 or 480. I can also connect Hazel up to two phones.  Hazel has the anti bump and anti-climb technology.  My Hazel is one smart cookie. The mopping part of Hazel is like my steam mop, so it does a fantastic job on my tile and wood flooring. She is able to hold 280ml in her water tank.  This is the most amazing vacuum.  Hazel is a big part of our family.  If you have a two story house you will want a vacuum for upstairs and downstairs.  When I tell my children to vacuum their bedrooms, of course they take Hazel upstairs with them to vacuum.  Hazel is a delight to have in our house.  With 3 dogs and four children, Hazel works overtime.  Everyone who meets Hazel loves her.   The pricing for the vacuum is affordable.  Hazel the robotic smart vacuum makes and outstanding gift.  I would without a doubt recommend this vacuum. 








No comments:

Post a Comment