Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A Headset that is so flexible and has amazing sound


 
This is so flexible.  My children tend to break their headsets cramming them into their school bags. With this headset it’s flexible, so it fits nicely in their bag.   I figured the sound quality would just be okay, boy was I wrong. I have a set of beats and I think the quality on this headset is just as good.  The design is great as is the craftsmanship.  The sound with music is very impressive.  The headset comes with extra ear buds, instruction manual and charger.  Making and receiving phone calls with this headset is loud and clear.  The ear buds fit my ears nicely and stay put.  Pairing these with my I Phone, I Pad or computer was a breeze.   The ear buds are nice and comfortable and the main part around my neck is also very comfortable.  I no longer have to worry about my ear buds falling out and losing them with this great designed headset.  Whether I am out for a run, jog or on the treadmill these stay put in my ears.  This is a great Bluetooth headset.  Why spend a fortune when this set is just as good. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment