Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Ozeri Precision Bathroom Scale

https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Precision-Digital-Tempered-Activation/dp/B00CWM1QIY/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1483578495&sr=8-2&keywords=Ozeri+precision+bathroom+scale


Ozeri Precision Bathroom Scale

A New Year means a new scale to start the year out right.  This precision scale weighs up to 400 pounds.  Its tempered glass and white in color.  The scale has a wide screen LCD which makes it easy to see and read. It has four high precision GX sensors to weigh in pounds, KG or ST increments.  I like the step on activation which captures the weight measurements upon stepping on the scale.  The auto turn off is a great feature to conserve battery life.  The scale operates on a lithium 2032 battery which is included.  A scale that is chic in style and accurate in readings.  The scale is simple to use.  The quality of Ozeri products never disappoint, only impress me.    It offers a sleek design.  With six people in our house, weight varies, so this is the perfect scale in my house.  I would recommend this scale in a heartbeat.  The scale goes with any décor and looks very classy in the bathroom.  I use the scale on a tile floor and it does not rock or move around.  I weighed myself in the morning and I had a doctors appointment that afternoon and my weight was the same as my weight on the Ozeri scale.    


No comments:

Post a Comment