Thursday, January 12, 2017

Food Containers With Brightly Colored lids

https://www.amazon.com/FS-Kitchen-Dishwasher-Plastic-3-Compartment/dp/B01EF2AALW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8


FS Kitchen Dishwasher Safe BPA Free Plastic Compartment Lunch Box with Lids Set Of 6

 

These containers have three compartments for easy storage. With these containers packing a lunch is a breeze. The containers offer a rainbow set of lids, so each person can identify their lunch containers in no time.  I can use these for packing lunch, dinner, snacks and so much more. I can easily place a sandwich in the larger compartment, some fruit, vegetables or snack in the other compartments. I also use these for leftovers, making it so much easy to heat up lunch or dinner for the next day. I can use these in the microwave since they are microwave safe.  Cleaning the containers is a breeze just toss in the dishwasher or hand wash.  I like that the food stays in the compartment and does not spill all over.  I was shocked at how sturdy these containers are.  They are not flimsy or thin.  I can store the containers inside each other.  I found the containers to be durable. The lids are not the greatest but still work. Overall I am pleased with the set of containers.  With these being clear containers it’s very easy to see what’s inside of them.  These containers are very easy for my children to open and close.  These containers can also be used for arts and crafts, screws and more.




No comments:

Post a Comment