Friday, January 27, 2017

Best Choice Products Upright and Handheld Vacuum


 
Light Weight With A Mighty Suction Combo Vacuum
 
 
The vacuum is a very nice shade of blue with a clear canister.  I must admit I love vacuum cleaners.  I have many different vacuums.  This vacuum is fantastic with it being a stick and handheld.  The vacuum may not look like anything special but it packs a mighty cleaning ability.  It quickly transforms into a handheld vacuum with a push of a button.  The handheld vacuum is perfect for cleaning the counter, stairs, children’s table, couches, cars, the stove top and more.  We call it the crumb machine.  It offers a good suction.  The stick vacuum is perfect for everyday cleanup.  It works great on my tile and wood floors.  I no longer have to drag out the Dyson every day.  My broom sits lonely in the laundry room now that I have this stick vacuum.  The vacuum is lightweight making it a breeze to use.  With children, a husband and pets this vacuum comes in real handy and sees a lot of action.  I like that it is bag less and has a hepa filtration. The hepa filtration traps in the micro particles preventing allergens from re circulation. The canister is a 1 L tank and it is easy to release to empty and clean.  This vacuum is great for quick cleaning.  We have dogs and a cat, so pet hair is flying around and yes this vacuum will pick up pet hair.  The power cord is 19.5”.  The crevice tool is perfect for the hard to reach or odd places.  The crevice tool is built into the handheld vacuum, so no worries about misplacing the tool.  Crumbs in the couch are no match for the vacuum and crevice tool.  I always dreaded having to vacuum the stairs, but now it’s a breeze.    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment