Tuesday, January 10, 2017

InLife SteamMop and Vacuum Combo

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXWKBCJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The Perfect Addition To My Cleaning Routine




Let me start with I have six children, dogs and a husband.  With that being said a steam mop is a much needed item in our house. This is a 2 in 1 vacuum steam mop.   This has a 360 degree rotating joint, making in a snap to get under the bed or couch.  There is a dust bin on top of the vacuum for easy empting.  The mop/vacuum is lightweight making it a pleasure to use.  I have area rugs, tiles and wood floors and the vacuum part does pick up dust. Keep in mind the vacuum is more like a sweeper, so for heavy vacuuming I pull out my Dyson.   For quick vacuuming this is the one for you.  It sure beats lugging out my heavy Dyson vacuum everyday for quick vacuuming.  I use this vacuum/steamer every day.   Now the steam mop part it’s amazing.  I used this on my tile and wood floor and it does an awesome job.  The steam mop heats up quickly within seconds.  It comes with the funnel for easy filling of the water tank.  It has two different pads for steaming your floors.  With the steam mop my floors dry quicker.  The steamer will shut off automatically when water is needed. I can adjust the steam level from 1 to 10.  What makes this one so special is it’s a combo unit.  So you just place the pad on the bottom of the vacuum part and off you go steaming the floors.  Pushing this steamer is a breeze since the wheels on the front roll along with you as you are steaming.  I only use distilled water in my steamer.  The steamer has cut my cleaning in half.  The quality is excellent.   I am very happy with the steam mop combo.  I do wish it had a longer cord.

What I like about the Steamer/Vacuum

·       Cleans My Floors Without Chemicals

·       Lightweight

·       Easy to Use

·       Vacuums Up Pet Hair, Cereal & Dust

No more dragging out the broom or the mop and pail. My floors are nice and clean. Even my husband and children will steam the floors now. I have tried other steamers and by far this one is my favorite.
 
 
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to give this one a try. My kids are all grown but I do have animals and that pet hair is awful!

    ReplyDelete