Monday, June 19, 2017

A Hat That Not Only Has Style It Protects You From Those Harmful Sun Rays

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072QKRX34/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Magma

Women's SPF 50+ UV Protection Wide Brim Safari Sun Hat

A Hat That Protects You From The Sun!

I am heading to Florida for the summer, so a hat is needed. This hat has the UPF50+UV sun protection, breathable and lightweight all the qualities that I need in a hat.  The coloring is a cool gray to go with all my outfits.  I can adjust the straps on the hat.  With the wide brim it keeps the sun off my face and head.  I can wear this hat while gardening, lounging at the beach, pool, shopping, boating and even jet skiing.  With the straps under the chin the hat stays put while I am gliding along the water on my jet ski.  The hat is a safari type so it’s stylish. I can enjoy wearing the hat all day that’s how comfortable it is.  The hat is fully lined with a breathable mesh material.  A hat that is completely folds flat so it’s perfect to take along on vacation.  The hat pops right back into shape.  With the water resistant material rain is no match for my hat.  This is the hat that meets my criteria needs.  I am very happy with my new hat.  The quality is great.  I recieved a discount on the hat. All opinions are my own.#DiamondReviewers




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment