Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Straw Hat and Sun Go Together


 
 
Womens Reversible Straw Sun Hat Summer Outdoor Wide Brim Floppy Foldable Beach Cap
 
Straw Hat- Perfect For Hot Sunny Days!

I enjoy wearing hats they are fun.  A straw hat is ideal for those hot sunny days in Florida.  The hat features a wide brim which not only protects my head but also my face from those harmful sun rays.  The grey coloring is very nice and goes with everything.  I can wear the hat with or without the adjustable chin strap.  The hat is lightweight making it so comfortable to wear.  I can wear the hat gardening, lounging by the pool, beach, boating, out for a walk and shopping.  It follows flat so it’s great to pack and take along on vacation.  This hat is also reversible it goes from grey to white.  So you actually have two hats in one.  It’s a good hat to accent your wardrobe.  The quality is good.  You cannot go wrong with this hat.  I like the way it looks and fits. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment