Saturday, June 17, 2017

Lantern Excellent Light Source!


Hillmax Camping Lantern with 3 LED Modes White Light,Warm Light and Mixture Portable Outdoor Light Operated by AAA or AA Batteries for Camping, Fishing and Emergency
 
Camping Lantern- Excellent Light

 
I was on the lookout for a lantern. I decided I wanted one that was battery operated since I always forget to charge up items.  This lantern offers three settings of light.  I can choose from bright, low or medium lighting.   The lantern even comes with the AA batteries. It’s lightweight making it extremely portable.  You can carry the lantern with the two metal handles or you can hang it from a tree.  It may be small but it generates enough light. You will find that this lantern is multipurpose. It can be used for camping, hiking, fishing, boating, power outage, emergency lighting, out for a walk.  I actually use this lantern on my patio for lighting.  Since its compact I can easily toss this in a backpack.  With the warm light setting on the patio it’s perfect.  If the power goes out this is the lantern you will want to light your way.  The lantern is well made and durable. I received a discount on the lantern.  I enjoy reviewing products.   #DiamondReviewers





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment