Thursday, June 22, 2017

Spin Mop Is The Greatest

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DEDENA2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Woodsam Easy Wring Spin Mop Set - Flat Mop Head - Wet & Dry Double Cleaning System - 360° Rotation, Liquid Drain Hole          


I always dread mopping.  The floors take so long to dry, not to mention the children and husband walk right on the wet floors.  I like no I love spin mops.  I was a little skeptical if the spin mop would even perform that well.  I was so impressed how well the spin mop works and cleans the floor. I have mostly wood and ceramic floors.  With this mop it cuts my cleaning time in half.  The corners are no match for this mop.  It glides easily into nooks and corners to clean the floors.  The mop comes with a bucket, stainless steel pole, one flat head, two microfiber mop heads, one mop head brush and four wheels.  I no longer have puddles on the floors.  To use the spin mop place it in the bucket and push down a few time, then precede to place the spin mop in the spinner again push down a few times and you are ready to mop. There is no excess water with the spin mop, therefore the floors are not soaking wet.  With the 360 swivel head the mop easily swings under tables, beds and all those hard to reach places.  The bucket has wheels and a drain plug, which to me is a major plus. No more lifting the bucket to empty the water, just pull the drain plug and empty.  The wheels make life so much easier no more lifting to carry the bucket, now I just wheel it along and mop. A spin mop actually makes mopping fun. I toss the mops heads in the washing machine to clean.   The spin mop is so easy to use even the children can mop the floors.  Everyone in my house wants a turn mopping now.  The quality of the spin mop set is great. 




                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment