Saturday, June 3, 2017

Love My Shoes


Zicoope Women's Athletic Casual Slip-On Toning Sneaker Walking Shoe                              
 
 
 
I am a shoe person.  These shoes are great for a tone up.  Their comfort level is amazing.  Usually you have to break a pair of shoes in, but with these I wore them out as soon as they arrived and they did not bother my feet at all.  With the cushion insole your feet will be in heaven with these shoes on.  The canvas and mesh make these shoes breathable.  I ordered these in a size 5.5 and in the black color.  The shoes are true to size.  A cute pair of shoes that I can wear with my jeans, leggings, shorts, capris or even a sun dress.  The wedge design makes these shoes so easy to walk in.  I am thinking of purchasing another pair in a different color that’s how much I like these shoes.  These shoes have style, comfort and look great on.   Now you would think these toning shoes are heavy, no way they are nice and lightweight.  The wedge is perfect for long time standing and walking.   I am very happy with my new shoes. 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment