Tuesday, July 18, 2017

BestChoiceProducts Golf Mat Great Quality and Fun


BestChoiceProducts
 
Golf Mat- Practice Makes Perfect!
 

Both my son and husband are big golfers.  This indoor training mat is a great way to keep up on your golf swing during the winter months.  So far this mat is getting a lot of playing time.  My boys take it out on my lanai and also use it indoors.  The mat is eight feet long, so you need plenty of room to use the mat.  It has artificial turf making you feel you are on the golf course.  No fetching your ball it has the gravity automatic ball return.  The mat rolls up for easy storage.  A great golf mat that’s perfect for the home and office.  I did point out to the boys you may use it in the house with plastic golf balls only.  I even tried out the golf mat to test the waters to see if golfing was in my future.  The mat has two different sized golf ball holes one is 3.5 inches and the other is 2.5 inches in diameter.  The turf measures 98.5” length x 11” wide, with the frame measuring 20” length x 15” width x 3.5” Height.  Grab those clubs and let’s get ready to tee off.    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment