Sunday, July 30, 2017

Ozeri 12 in Green Earth Wok Is the Best

https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-12-Inch-Ceramic-Non-Stick-Coating/dp/B0085F6CH2/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1501424636&sr=1-1&keywords=Ozeri+12+in+Green+Earth+Wok
 
 
Ozeri 12 in Green Earth Wok  -  Best Wok Ever

This is the wok I have been waiting for.  Between me and my daughter we use a wok a lot.  The Ozeri wok has a 100% ceramic coating, scratch resistant, non stick, 100% PTFE and PFOA free.  To use the wok you should season it with spray Pam or cooking oil.  The wok heats food evenly.  I like that this wok is not too heavy.  The green coloring is sharp looking.  I can make my stir-fry, eggs, sausage, vegetables, rice and so much more in the wok.  It’s a 12 inch wok with a smooth ceramic non stick cooking surface.  I have a few different woks and by far this is my favorite.  I find that cooking with a ceramic pan is so much better.  The food simply glides out of the wok.  This wok will last for years.  The quality is exceptional.  It also comes with a protective cover when the pan is not in use.  If you are looking for a good quality non stick wok look no further this is the one.  A wok has many purposes; you can fry up anything in the wok.  This is my most used pan in the house.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment