Wednesday, July 26, 2017

BestChoiceProducts Great Pillow

https://bestchoiceproducts.com/products/best-choice-products-shredded-foam-reading-pillow

Best Choice Products Shredded Foam Reading Pillow
 
 
What a great pillow this is!  When the pillow arrived it was wrapped airtight and I was a little skeptical if it would fluff up.  The pillow fluffed right on up in no time.  I can use this pillow while reading in bed, playing on the IPad, laptop, watching a movie or show. Not only can I use the pillow in bed it works great on the couch or the floor.  The pillow is so comfortable and provides me with back and neck support.  Not to mention the great arm rests supports the pillow has.  The pillow is gray in color and stuffed with shredded foam which makes it easy to mold to your comfort level.  The polyester fabric is soft to the touch.  The pillows dimensions are 28”L x 18”W x 22”H so it’s a good size.  With the pillow being grey it goes with any décor.  I use to have to prop up a couple of pillows to lounge in bed and play on the IPad, now I just grab this pillow and I am so comfortable now.  This pillow saves wear and tear on my back.   The pillow even has a handle on the top, so I can easily carry it from the living room to the bedroom.  I also found out it fits in my dining room chair so now I am snug as a bed in my chair with this pillow.  It seems everyone in the family wants a turn using my pillow.  I might just have to pick up a few more for everyone.  The quality is excellent.  I will let you in on a little secret this pillow is so comfortable I can fall asleep and not even wake up with a stiff neck or sore back. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment