Saturday, July 22, 2017

Perfect Travel Pillow

Mudder Travel Neck Pillow Memory Foam Comfort Claw-style with Head Chin and Neck Support Rest for Car Driving, Long Flight, Train Journey Office Napping, with Washable Cover (Blue)
I travel often and this pillow is a treasure. I just used the pillow on my plane travels to Florida. I usually cannot get comfortable to nap on a plane and this pillow had me napping in no time. The pillow is memory foam with the cover is made from Lycra cloth and anti sweat cloth. The cover of the pillow is machine washable. The pillow comes with a handy storage bag. Sleeping on a plane, train or car this is the pillow you want and need. The claw design of the pillow has you comfortable and in lala land in no time. The pillow provides support for my neck, chin and back of the head with its perfect design and shape it has. I even use the pillow when I am lying on the couch enjoying a movie. The pillow is excellent quality. We all argue over who is going to use the pillow on our travels. I am thinking we need a few more.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment