Saturday, February 17, 2018

Body Massaging Cushion by Gideon, Luxury Six-Program Customizable Shiatsu Massage with Heat / Kneading, Rolling and Vibrating – Massage Full Back, Upper back, Lower Back or Pinpoint Massage [UPGRADED


Body Massaging Cushion by Gideon, Luxury Six-Program Customizable Shiatsu Massage with Heat / Kneading, Rolling and Vibrating – Massage Full Back, Upper back, Lower Back or Pinpoint Massage [UPGRADED




Body Massaging Cushion-Well Worth It!

A fantastic massager.  After a long day, I can sit back and enjoy a massage with or without heat.  A long car ride I can even take my massaging cushion with me.  I like that it offers a focus spot, rolling, kneading massage and heat.  I can set the timer and relax.  After shoveling snow, the heat and massage is a great combination.  At first my hubby made fun of the massage cushion but I catch him using it now. The best part is that you can enjoy it at home or traveling in the car.  It’s so easy to operation, plug it in, set the feature on the remote and you are enjoying a massage. There is a Velcro strap on the back so you secure it to a chair.  The body massaging cushion is my new best friend. I sit at the computer for hours and now I enjoy a massage while working on the computer.  I am satisfied with the results of the massager, no more aches and pains.    

No comments:

Post a Comment