Saturday, February 17, 2018

H2wOw Water Enhancer Drops ORGANIC & Natural Extracts of Real Fruit - a Hint of Organic Stevia - 2.1oz bottles Variety 4 Pack Sold by: H2wOw


Sold by: H2wOw


H2NOW Water Enhanced Drops

I am not much of a plain water drinker, it just taste bland.  With these water enhancer’s it turn my ordinary drinking water into a flavorful drink.  With the enhanced drops it helps me drink the water intake I need.  Just add a few drops and the water tastes great.  I also use the drops with my soda stream and I have been known to add a few drops to my ice-tea for a flavorful new taste.  The bottles are small which allow me to take the drops along with me in my purse.  Water enhancers make a perfectly healthy drink.   All the flavors are tasty but my favorite is the watermelon/honeydew.  Yes it's a little on the pricey side, but it does get me to drink my water intake.





No comments:

Post a Comment