Saturday, February 17, 2018

Hapinnex Easy 360° Flat Mop (4-Pack) Reversible Microfiber Mop Cloths and Standard Pads | Washable, Reusable | Wet or Dry Cleaning Kitchen, Bathroom, Hardwood Floors




Mop-Cleaning Made Easy

The joy of cleaning made easier.  The mop comes with four pads which I can use wet or dry, scrapper and an adjustable pole.  There is even a loop on the handle for easy hanging.  The mop pads are machine washable so you can use them again. Those hard to reach areas are now dust free.  I even use it on my ceiling fans.  It slides easily under beds and tables to clean.   There is even a detachable scrubber for those tough stains and to clean off the pads.  With the mop being lightweight and no buckets needed it’s a great mop.  A simple and easy mop to use. I use it on my tile and hardwood floors and it cleans well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment