Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Chefman Mixer Is The Best


 
 
Chefman Mixer

I was in need of a mixer as my old mixer was weary and tired.  I came across this mixer and it fit the bill.  The price was reasonable for a mixer.  The mixer has the features I was looking for.  This red baby has a 250 watt motor which handles my mixing needs.  The five speeds with the turbo option gives me the extra boost when needed.  It has the easy to eject with just one touch.  I can swap out the beaters and swap in the bonus dough hooks.  The red color is vivid and classy. This mixer packs a powerful punch.  Whipping those mashed potatoes are a breeze with this mixer.  The red color is so refreshing in the kitchen.  It’s the ideal mixer, it’s powerful, easy to hold and use.  It’s not heavy or awkward to hold at all.  The eject button is large enough to see.  The turbo button is on the size of the mixer.  The beaters and dough hooks are dishwasher safe.  I use this mixer almost every day and it’s performing well.  If you are in the market for a mixer, I would recommend this one.
 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment