Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Aleumdr Womens Long Sleeve Vibrant Print Zipper Front Rashguard Top No Bottom



Aleumdr Womens Long Sleeve Vibrant Print Zipper Front Rashguard Top No Bottom


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075NBZKS6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


 


I ordered the rash guard knowing its perfect for my jet skiing days.  With the hot sun beating down on me when jet skiing, I wanted to protect myself from the sun and this rash guard works great. Spending the summer in Florida there’s a lot of sun and water actives.  I can wear the rash guard to the beach, pool, boating and/or jet skiing.  The vibrant color makes this a chic top to wear.  I can pair the top up with black, blue, white or pink bottoms.  The top has built in padded cups which are also removable.  The zipper performs well.  It comfortable and flattering on.  The quality is also very good.  A chilly day on the water and this rash guard is what you want to be wearing.  It washes very nicely. #Aleumdr 





No comments:

Post a Comment