Sunday, January 7, 2018

Neck Travel Airplane Pillow sold by Tadge Goods



Sold by: Tadge Goods




I just recently traveled by plane and left behind my pillow, so I needed a replacement.  This travel pillow caught my eye as it comes with a sleep mask, ear plugs and a travel bag for the pillow.  The included travel bag is an added plus to store the pillow in.  I travel often and this neck travel pillow is the perfect travel companion.  The pillow is extremely comfortable and makes taking a nap on the plane enjoyable.  I even use the pillow for long car rides.  On the pillow you will even find a cellphone pocket, which keeps my phone handy and safe.  I no longer have to worry that I will fall asleep and drop the phone, it now has a place of his own.  The cover which is a velvet velour plush is removable and washable. The memory foam pillow comes in various colors.  I have the pillow in the black color.  The sleep mask comes in handy on the plane or even at home to keep the sunlight out and allow me to sleep longer.  The ear plugs are your standard type plugs.   A great travel pillow with accessories.  You cannot go wrong with this pillow.  It’s not only soft but is super comfortable also.  I have been known to sit on the couch with my travel pillow and watch a movie. A pillow that I worth 5 out of 5 stars.  Follow the link above to purchase one. All opinions are my own and without hesitation I recommend this travel pillow with accessories.    #discounted

 #DiamondReviewers

#Tadge         #Travelpillow





No comments:

Post a Comment