Thursday, January 11, 2018


Eliminator Scarecrow Decoy




We all have those pesky squirrels and other outdoor pests who need to be kept at bay.  I just rescreened my lanai and I needed to try and keep the squirrels away.  I decided to try out the Eliminator Scarecrow Decoy Eagle and see what happens.  The eagle has flashing red eyes which actually look realistic, and makes some scary sounds.  We decided to name the Eagle Charlie.  The best part is Charlie requires no batteries he operates on solar power which the sun provides.  Now Charlie is not handsome, but he is made well and looks nice guarding the lanai.  So far my squirrel friend is hanging out at someone else’s house, I gather he does not like Charlie.  Now Charlie and my dog do not get along either, it seems my fur baby is afraid of Charlie.  So far Charlie is keeping the squirrels away.  Our fur baby will not go anywhere near Charlie. #FIGHTCLUB     #EliminatorDirect





No comments:

Post a Comment