Saturday, January 13, 2018

MLITER Sous Vide Machine Precision Cooker, Powerful 1000W Immersion Circulator with Accurate Temperature Control Digital Timer LCD Display Stainless Steel, Black


MLITER Sous Vide Machine Precision Cooker, Powerful 1000W Immersion Circulator with Accurate Temperature Control Digital Timer LCD Display Stainless Steel, Black



This is the best way to cook!  I sous vide cook almost every day.  I was skeptical about a sous vide machine, but they are well worth the purchase. All my children own a sous vide machine and rave about it, so I was very happy when the children presented me with this Sous Vide machine.    It’s amazing how many different items you can actually cook with the machine.  I have cooked steaks, pork chops, chicken, vegetables, roasts and fish  The best part about cooking with a sous vide precision cooker is you cannot ruin a meal.  This precision cooker is 1000 watts with the temperatures sets from 32F to 203F and a timer that can go up to 99 hours.  I do use vacuum sealed bags when cooking, but you can also use Ziploc bags.  The machine is simple and easy to use.  The variety you can cook was a big surprise to me, you can actually cook eggs, sauces and so much more.  The steaks come out just like a high end restaurant.  I cook the steaks in the precious cooker, then place a rub on the steak and sear it.  Chicken in the sous vide comes out so juicy, no more dried out chicken.  A tasty meal each and every time. Even the toughest cut of meat comes out juicy and tender.   To use the MLITER sous vide machine, clamp it on with the adjustable clamp to a pot, cooler or whatever you are using to cook in.  Set the temperature and the timer and you are on the road to a great meal.  I use a pot, a plastic container with a lid or for bigger meats for example ribs or roasts, I actually use a cooler which works great.  With the cooker you have consistent results every time.  The quality of the precision cooker is excellent.  It works well and provides an amazing meal.  Some of the meals do require hours of cooking, but the taste is well the wait.   The precision cooker is equipped with an alarm and will shut off if the water level goes below the minimum mark.  Yes I know it’s a gadget, but it’s actually a gadget that gets loads of use.  A must have in the kitchen and it makes the perfect gift.   Once you use the sous vide machine you will never cook another meal without it.  #MLITER 







1 comment:

  1. I am awaiting delivery of my gadget any day now.
    Can you tell me, where can I find the clear cooker with the lid that you have?

    ReplyDelete