Monday, January 8, 2018

MOOSUNGEEK Women Tunics, Women Empire Waist Above Knee A Line Swing Dress Sold by: Moosungeek 2017


Long Sleeve Floral Print Dress


Sold by: Moosungeek 2017


A dress that looks beautiful on.  The pink/blue flower design is stunning.  I ordered the dress in a size small and it fits true to size.  The material is 94% polyester and 6% spandex. The dress is comfortable and soft to wear.  A long sleeved dress with a loose fit. The sleeve length is perfect.   I can wear the dress alone or simply pair it with a pair of leggings.  It’s a dress for all the seasons, the material is a little on the thin side.  I pair the dress up with flats, heels or sandals and away I go.  The dress sits above the knee and looks flattening on. I am thinking of picking up a few more in different colors, that’s how much I like the dress.  I give these dress 5 stars out of 5.  #DiamondReviewers    #Moosungeek      #Floral Print Dress  #Discounted 






No comments:

Post a Comment